Careers » Software Sales Executive
Software Sales Executive
ARE YOU READY TO BUILD YOUR CAREER? Come join our team at Field ID!
Field ID is North America’s leading paperless safety compliance and inspection management systems. The company’s easy-to-use, cloud-based inspection software has revolutionized the way companies manage safety compliance, create safer workplaces and improve quality assurance processes.
Field ID is rapidly growing and we need the right individuals to support our growth.
We are currently seeking Software Sales Executives to join our energetic and motivated Sales Team in downtown Toronto.
As a Software Sales Executive, your primary focus is to identify opportunities to effectively close deals. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you are responsible for achieving or exceeding sales goals by qualifying leads, facilitating online web demos and then move the sales opportunity through the pipeline to sales deals.
We are looking for individuals who are seeking a long term career in sales. Working in business development at Field ID, we provide opportunities for sales professionals to grow. This is an outstanding sales opportunity for individuals who are driven to hunt for new business.
Job Responsibilities, include but not limited to:
- Work with marketing and sales teams and territories to design and implement creative strategies to build lead/sales pipeline
- Perform outbound cold calling to generate sales leads
- Respond to inbound phone, Website and other inquiries by delivering basic sales message
- Provide prospects with appropriate information and/or documentation
- Qualify, develop, nurture, rank and hand-off leads as appropriate
- Attend conferences, tradeshows, seminars and other events as needed
- Perform post event follow up as appropriate
- Produce lead activity and pipeline reports
- Prepare and be able to conduct web demos of the software via go to meeting
- Prepare and distribute customer feedback
- B.A/B.S or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years in lead qualification, telesales and/or customer service
- Experience successfully calling into Director or C-level positions
- Demonstrated track record at maintaining a consistent call/activity volume and achieving measurable goals
- Territory management and growth expertise
- Upbeat, self-motivated tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone skills and persona
- Experience working in a highly automated metrics based organization
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (email, vmail, MS Office Suite) and CRM systems
- Excellent time management skills and high degree of organization a must
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Must be technically savvy
- Familiarity with key industries (construction, mining, utilities) a plus
To learn more about Field ID, visit our website at: http://www.fieldid.com/
To learn more about the culture at Field ID, visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FieldID
Application: If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Field ID; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.