Careers » Sales Executive
Winner of the coveted Companies-to-Watch Award -- one of four separate awards categories that make up the 2010 Deloitte Technology Fast 50TM Awards, the pre-eminent technology awards program in Canada.
Field ID is a progressive and rapidly-growing company that could be the most exciting start up in Canada.
This company is reinventing the inspection and safety compliance management space. Field ID provides new employees with a track for fast growth in a team-oriented environment on an exhilarating and ambitious mission. The company is already exceeding its lofty expectations and those joining now will be a key component of its aggressively steep growth trajectory.
Do you have what it takes to be with the best-of-the best?
Working in business development at Field ID provides a compelling opportunity for a Sales Executive to grow. Field ID is North America's leading SaaS inspection and safety compliance management system. We are growing fast and we need the right sales people to support our growth.
We are looking for hunters -- people who are excited to sell and want a product that they know can benefit the client. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a young team that loves what they do.
- Work with marketing and sales teams and territories to design and implement creative strategies to build lead/sales pipeline
- Perform outbound cold calling to generate sales leads
- Respond to inbound phone, Website and other inquiries by delivering basic sales message
- Provide prospects with appropriate information and/or documentation
- Qualify, develop, nurture, rank and hand-off leads as appropriate
- Attend conferences, tradeshows, seminars and other events as needed
- Perform post event follow up as appropriate
- Produce lead activity and pipeline reports
- Prepare and distribute customer feedback
- B.A/B.S or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years in lead qualification, telesales and/or customer service
- Experience successfully calling into Director or C-level positions
- Demonstrated track record at maintaining a consistent call/activity volume and achieving measurable goals
- Territory management and growth expertise
- Upbeat, self-motivated tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone skills and persona
- Experience working in a highly automated metrics based organization
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (email, vmail, MS Office Suite) and NetSuite
- Excellent time management skills and high degree of organization a must
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
Must be technically savvy
- Familiarity with key industries (construction, mining, utilities) a plus