Careers » Human Resources Generalist
You will provide human resources support to Canadian business offices including but not limited to recruitment and employment, employee relations, job evaluation, performance management, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development, training, and special projects. Assist in the development, recommendation, and promotion of employee policies and programs. Provide guidance on the interpretation of policies as they relate to individuals, company objectives, provincial and federal laws. Prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organization needs.
- Participate in the selection, recruitment, interview and hiring activities
- Manage job descriptions
- Manage and conducts training
- Counsel employees and managers on employee relations issues, company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for coaching and mentoring employees
- Ensures compliance with employment laws and regulations
- Manage diversity programs, performance management programs and annual reporting requirements.
- Assist with succession replacement planning
- Administer HRIS
- Represent organization at employment related hearings and investigations
- Align Canadian offices to US offices in regards to employee policies and procedures
- Responsible for special projects as assigned
Two offices; Approximately 75% Toronto and 25% Oakville
Desired Skills & Experience
- University/college degree in Human Resources or related field
- CHRP Designation a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years progressive experience in an HR generalist role
- Must have a strong customer service orientation, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates discretion, confidentiality, sound judgment and sensitivity
- Team player, able to work effectively within all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Office and HRIS
- Requires good problem solving and organization skills
Field ID is the world’s leading paperless safety compliance and inspection management system. The company’s easy-to-use, cloud-based inspection software has revolutionized the way companies manage safety compliance, create safer workplaces, and improve quality assurance processes.
Field ID's parent company, Masterlock Canada is the world's largest manufacturer of padlocks and related security products providing innovative security solutions for home, automotive, campus, power sports, bike and storage security needs for consumers and industry alike.